Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Growers' NutriBaR

Hubby and I discovered some yummy energy bars last Saturday during the Merrell Adventure Run. The participants were encouraged to bring along and eat a piece or two of Growers' NutriBaR to keep their energy levels up while navigating the trails of Timberland Heights.

NutriBaR comes in three flavors: Apple Cinnamon, Peanut Butter, and Choco Chips. They are chewy and crunchy at the same time and taste great! I love the apple cinnamon flavor best but give me any of the other two flavors and I'll gladly eat them too! :)


I haven't had time to hunt down these goodies at the supermarket yet but I'll surely look for them soon. They would be great to keep in my bag whenever I'm on the go so I can just chomp on one when I get hungry on the road.

0 comments: